Do you view it as a bad sign if on a first date they ask how much money you make?

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C

1924

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i'd never ask someone that and wouldn't like it if they asked me either. it's not really something you ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes very bad lol
    Actually i notice most people are very sensitive with how much they earn in general. So asking on a date would be considered rude

Hell I go on dates sometimes and the things people tend to find rude is incredible. I guess the more incorporated you are in society the more you become a slave to social etiquette
    I tend to break social norms all the time. So ya Im like the 'weird' one lol hahah but whateves

I also hate when people think its ok to not fulfill their obgligation like yesterday i saw a movie with a girl and some guy was selling his tickets for cheaper so im like hey, lets buy them. So i did. And now all of a sudden just cause the money has been paid out. She thinks its ok to pretend she doesn't owe it back to me. We went as friend. Not a date

Then i feel like the jerk for asking. 'Hey so its 14 bucks each, right? '

Fml lol
    Thor was absolutely incredible though!