We're just sleeping?

The guy I've been seeing has confirmed he's interested in me, and he does respect my boundaries, but we've slept in the same bed twice and he hasn't made a move? We've been kissing less, too. Do you think he wants to? Should i make the first move?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be shy and might waiting for ur approval and he doesn't wanna ruin the thing between u, so sometimes the girl should take the first step

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The first time I slept there was Wednesday and last night (Friday) we were supposed to have dinner at mine but he invited me to game night/first day of Christmas drinks instead. His housemate said it was a good sign I was back but I think he might be drawing away

• If you think he's going away, then attract him by using what he love, but from time to time give him surprise kiss on the cheek and smile, a guy like to explore and learn new stuff. Try to always make the atmosphere not boring

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always make the first move :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE