Second date and no kiss?

So I am really interested in this guy I’ve gone on a couple of dates with. Last night we got dinner and came back to my place to watch a movie. There was touching, he put his hand on my thigh and on my stomach during the movie and I was tracing my fingers up and down his arm. But when it was time to leave he just hugged me and left.

I’m a little shy so I probably could have put off more signals but then again so could he. He did text me today and still seems interested.

I’m just wondering how many dates do you wait to kiss someone? I feel like normally for me it’s the first or the second which is why I’m uneasy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girl, i usually try to sense when she feels ready, i know some guys just wait untill she gives off clear signals.

perhaps he didn't feel like the time was right after your date, i'd say relax and let things play out :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the MHO

have things changed since the third date? :)

• Just seeing this now but yes :) we are now boyfriend and girlfriend

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe he's extremely shy. And especially if you were at your place and he got the feeling that it was time for him to leave (whatever the indicator was), maybe he thought that you don't want it to go that far yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what? He still has time, yes?

Also it's a bit dangerous these days to initiate (thank feminism about that one). So guys tend to be shyer by the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok, the longest I've ever waited for a kiss in the number of dates is about 4 or 5, it's ok trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just nervous. Your cute

0|0
    0|0
  • He was probs too nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's the second date. Maybe he's shy too

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take one step ahead too