Who is the worst person you've dated?

I dated a guy that cheated on me while I was in the ER. He also got mad when I asked him about it saying "don't you trust me?". One of the girls he cheated on me with fessed up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the second person I dated broke up with me when I was in the hospital after I had undergone emergency surgery, and the third person I dated broke up with me when I told her I was going to a mental health center, so I've had pretty bad luck lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hard to pick between 2.
    One found out had a girlfriend, told me she beat him to feel sorry for him. Used to meet up as friends. Then one night he rang me saying he told his girlfriend the marks he got from some girl he cheated with were from me, whilst I was already in bed with my boyfriend... Then crying someone was following him and that he'd lost my hair he kept... Freaked me out.
    Or the one who basically would come to me for money. Ended it and he followed me on a date. Asked for the money back and he basically ignored me and gave my number to his drug dealer...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• She thought it was ok to take out her anger at her previous ex on me. Then tried to accuse me of rape. Lucky for me everyone knows how much if a liar she is

0|0
    0|0
  • There was this girl who didn't know anything about the internet and stuff... she was so bad at bed and used to whine like a bitch

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• 8 years ago she was on herself phone before we ordered dinner I paid for the drinks and terminated the date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically @loveprincess but she's the only person I've dated so she's also the best 😂

0|0
    0|1
  • One guy who demanded I call him master he made me beg him I still remember when I had to get on my knees in the middle of the road and beg him he slapped me across the face and pulled my hair 8 months seeing him and I found out he was using his Dad name and he was also engaged to another girl he had been with since they were teenagers when we met he had told me he was single

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes