Advice to asking girls out?

25 and been single for a very very long time, never really had an interest for a real relationship with a women because I am pretty shy, introverted, and generally inexperienced at simply asking the question such as, "Want to grab coffee sometime?"

I guess you could say I create thoughts of fear in my mind that either A. Will get rejected so why bother she's way too attractive anyway. Or B. It's been so long since my last relationship (age 17) that I've been so out of the game, I probably come off as a virgin gamer. So why bother.

It's only up until recently now that I am looking into wanting a relationship with women. I just think poorly in areas of my life sometimes that I ask my self, "why a girl would be even interested in someone with major physical and mental illness."

12