Do you think it’s right for people to say “ I don’t date ____girls”?

Mostly these days I hear “ I don’t date black girls.” I take it offensive and it Hejira cause we’re just a shade darker. Should I get offended or should I brush it off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a hard thing to answer, I personally don't think so. The reason I say that is just sheer preference, now if they said something offensive following like a stereotypical statement then yes. But otherwise I personally think it's okay. Like I don't generally date Hispanic girls, I'm Hispanic. Im just not normally attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it isn't right or fair. However, you will need to brush it off and move forward in life and just look for a better person who will see you for you and not your skin color, looks, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Everybody has their preferences when it comes to dating and nobody's wrong, it's their taste. Would you rather have them lie and use any girl they meet for having sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a preference. It's nit racist at all. Dating or a relationship there has to be physical attraction so if I'm not physically attracted then what's the point?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes