Do you think it’s right for people to say “ I don’t date ____girls”?

Mostly these days I hear “ I don’t date black girls.” I take it offensive and it Hejira cause we’re just a shade darker. Should I get offended or should I brush it off?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a hard thing to answer, I personally don't think so. The reason I say that is just sheer preference, now if they said something offensive following like a stereotypical statement then yes. But otherwise I personally think it's okay. Like I don't generally date Hispanic girls, I'm Hispanic. Im just not normally attracted to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it isn't right or fair. However, you will need to brush it off and move forward in life and just look for a better person who will see you for you and not your skin color, looks, etc.