Guys: would you date a girl you like if you had no sex in the relationship?

Why or why not? What if she always refused?
  • Uh yeah? I love her and that’s what matters most.
    Vote A
  • No. I need sex, even if I loved her I wouldn’t date her if we didn’t have sex
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She was waiting for marriage and I respected that. I stayed with her because I loved her and we worked well together as a couple. There's way more to a relationship than sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Only smart and mature guys understand this

Most Helpful Girl

• im guessing they will say no. not that they won't wait but never-prob not,

why not date asexual guys?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Date means having fun n sex. If he is your friend and you meeting him casually. Would you call it as Date?

0|0
    2|0
    • If you think dating is just about fun and sex, you need to reconsider dating lol. It’s about an emotional bond as well, don’t you think? I mean yes sex is fun, but that doesn’t mean it’ll become your #1 priority

• It may not be first priority but I can say we should have sex in date.

• at least.. we should have role play or oral sex at least that boost the relationship.

• I enjoy sex but if I love her and she doesn't want to have sex (probably wants to wait before marriage in my line of thinking) I'll still be with her. Love is love. Something's are worth working for.

1|1
    0|0
  • No way. That’s silly. We are human beings. Let’s not shame ourselves for wanting to have sex with the woman we love. That’s ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, It might work for a while!! But.. I like to invert the question as well.. We're humans.. And as humans we need /like to make love (physically speaking).. Of course except the asexual people (1% of humanity).. So.. How about the partner? his/her needs? How about the relationship itself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless the woman was waiting for marriage, yes I would date her but if she have a major with sex (doesn't want it at all) or she is not sexual attractive to me then no, I would not date her (Regardless if I like or care for her).

0|0
    0|0
  • Im fine with it but I do think it'd have a negative impact on the relationship. Eventually leading to emotional and physical frustration. Which in turn will strain the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a rather lonely person, I'd be fine with just someone to interact with. Someone to cuddle with, watch movies, go out and do stuff. Just interaction is all we really need.

0|0
    0|0
  • would women?

Really dumb question this world is all about sex, greed, and power.

0|1
    1|0
  • No and it's not because I need sex. I don't want to date because I'm asexual and aromantic as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only problem I have with the whole no sex thing is why is she refusing and how close could I get before all the shields go up and I get yelled at

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she’s simply asexual?

• If I can hug her and give her my love I'm perfectly fine with that

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• What's the point in the relationship if there is no intimacy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes