I'm sad right now? am I overthinking this?

I met up with this guy from tinder, he was a gentleman. Paid for my dinner, was polite to staff, held the door open. And even set up another date for this next Saturday. He said he was looking for a solid relationship. But the day before yesterday he left me with a dud to answer with on text, and the asshole I was just left the text without replying to it cause there wasn't a question now yesterday I was seeing if he would send another, but he didn't so I texted him asking how his day was and he replied. Then came home from work last night. And then I sent him one today and he hasn't responded.. he's a farmer and works night shift on week days. Am I getting worked up for nothing? I feel really sad.. I really like him.. I always fuck things up..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, im not trying to sound mean or put you down but your holding onto a broken rope. A few things happend, Either he was not into and too lame to say it to your face or even text it to you. He found someone better and he's keeping you barely latched on just in case the other does not work out, or he was planning on cheating with his wife and got guilty feeling about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just one date. Take it easy, treat it like meeting a new people at church.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Stop overthinking for a while. Sometimes all we can do is to do nothing. And he's from Tinder. It's unlikely for something good to come out of it. Don't have high hopes, won't have big disappointment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine im sure you didn't do anything wrong so don't beat yourself up. If he's a farmer he might just be going through a lot, just give him some time and try again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wait a little longer to judge whats up, sounds like your very overthinking because texts are hard to judge a situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you give him the customary first date BJ after dinner?

0|0
    0|1
  • What's ur phone number

0|0
    0|2
  • What is a dud?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You overthink

0|0
    0|0