Men, what makes you feel manly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel strong when I am able to stand up for and speak encouragement to women who have taken a lot of crap from guys. In my relationship with my girlfriend, I feel strong when she curls up in my arms and rests her head on my chest. I feel like I can protect her from all harm when I hold her in my arms like that.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm looking forward to someone saying, peeing on the urinal.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Hearing my woman lose control and have a bone shaking orgasm makes me feel manly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just fucking waking up... i don't need to do something or be told something or for something to make me feel like a man...
    I just look down... past the wide shoulders, huge chest, bumpy pecs... slim waist down to the D!!! and WHAM... i feel hella manly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being near a woman who is womanly.

I am serious. The more the apparent sexual distinction is between a heterosexual and a nearby member of the opposite sex, the more the "blood begins to boil". That goes for both sexes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being responsible, helping anyone who needs it, taking care of the people I care about, especially the women. Money/success/etc don't factor into it for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Showing a woman respect first, and then being recognized for it. Feeling strong. Sexual dominance. Financial stability. And for me personally, Christian morals.

0|0
    0|1
  • My appetite,.. my love for my children... a gorgeous woman in the same bed... and of course, Polo by Ralph Lauren

1|0
    0|0
  • Squeezing out a child-sized shit in one push. Knowing I've got the core strength to do that makes me feel like Hercules 💪

0|1
    1|0
  • Sitting upon my throne of skulls as my ravenous regime of androids scours the land to rid earth of the human scourge as I expand my fathomless empire of terror.

0|0
    0|0
  • Opening jars, fixing stuff, putting gas in my car, racing Porsches on the interstate, grilling, beer.. it's the little things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being responsible, helping out those in my family who are in need of assistance, and being independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • being able to face myself in the mirror at the end of each day and know i have lived true to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Responsibility, helping people & your loved ones who need it, gym/sports, being a provider, adversity.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I fix my own things. When I help others. When I stand for What is right and confront wrong behaviour. When I defend a loved one emotionaalista or Physically. When I work and earn my living, travelling, making decisions. When I Do strength training. When I give Charity, When I Joke with my mom and talk with my dad. When I Tell the truth. When I foxus on a task. When I TaKe care of someone. When I protect someone. When I Fuck my wife' brain out 3 times in one day (undrotently I dont have a woman). When I use a power tool. When I meditatiivista, When I sprint, When I Do martial Arts, When I drive and a lost more, When I go to the army (unfortently never went to an army).

0|0
    0|0
  • Building something myself usually makes me feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing my own thing and not giving a shit how others see me

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that I don't have to ask myself these kinds of silly questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you present urself lady like.. Just to go down on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of things but I don't like being a man I hate it if could I would be female !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Being treated like a man? haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a man

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes