Is it bad to have a type?

`

I like guys with tattoos , especially sleeve tattoos, when they wear black wayfarer glasses, and their dark black hair up, I don't know what that hairstyle is called , but it has a lot of gel to get it pulled up like a quiff hairstyle, that speaks both English and Spanish. I have A HUGE crush on a singer that has the exact traits I described. also there's a guy that I've known and talked to for a year and we are like best friends and have made out many times and stuff and he has the exact same traits and I get so turned on. we aren't a couple yet but love guys like that, I don't know y but it attracts me so much. the hair, glasses, voice, tattoos. wen I French kiss him its like heaven.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody has a type. I don't think it's a bad thing, it means everyone is attractive to someone. Obviously, some types are more common while others are of rarer taste lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be a bad thing? Everybody has some kind of preference in dating.