Would you date a woman that is 5’8?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That is what I consider the ideal height for a woman.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it's average high what the problem?

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

• Even though I am especially attracted to petite women, I have dated several tall girls, including one my height (5'10") and another at 5'8", so obviously my answer is "yes".

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, I tend to date petite girls but, in the summer, I dated a girl who is 5' 8". I don't need to feel that I am physically intimidating to a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I’m 5’9”, which isn’t that tall, but tall enough though. I have a friend who’s dating a girl two or three inches taller than him, and yet they have an amazing relationship. Confidence can overcome any height difference

1|0
    0|0
  • Being 5'8" certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker - an extra few inches would be nice, but not essential, a few inches shorter wouldn't matter either.

My brother's only an inch shorter than me, and his wife's a foot shorter than him - which looks a bit funny, but it's never been an issue. I've never dated anyone that short - but if I met someone I really liked, I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm 6'2 so no problem for me. I prefer short petite girls but I wouldn't rule someone out purely in their height :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Appearance is second to personality for me. Height, color, bust, weight and any other factors of outside beauty can't compare to a beautiful personality. Because the personality brings out love for the whole women flaws and all

1|0
    0|0
  • Im too lazy to convert but i understood thats tall (?)
    I wouldn't mind at all honestly. I'm actually into pettite girls but 1) for me physical appearance is my least valued (still matters) aspect of a woman 2) I'm 2m tall (6 feet i think?)

1|0
    0|0
  • I find petite women sort of extra hot all things being equal.

All things aren’t equal though and people are individuals.

-most- of the women I’ve dated have been around 5’8”

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually currently seeing a woman around that height. I'm 6'2" and I'm not sure if you're looking for opinions from shorter guys. I don't think I would have any issues dating a taller woman, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Big difference might be an issue, more of a guy being afraid of other people's opinions, as far as I can tell.

• That or insecurities

• I have to be honest I would never date a chick that is taller than me I just think it would look weird, especially me being 6"6.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5"8 ain't shit. I'm 6"2 and my girlfriend is 5"10. I've been with taller.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would date a woman that’s 5’8 in a heart beat, that’s perfect! I love tall girls! I’m only 5’8, but I prefer girls around my height, 5’7-5’9!

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated one who was 6'2". I'm 5'7". Lol. Slow dancing was fun. 😆

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind that,... provided if I'm her type of guy for her to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a girl near my height or even taller. I don't see it being a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats the average height of a caucasian male/female so yea

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I would marry a woman that is 5'9 and stay with her for 20 years or more.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5’8 is a very nice height for girls.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, why not

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah my ex was that and I’m 5’10”

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys