Would you lower your standards for the sake of settling down?

• Yes
  • No

59121

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you starting to hear the biological clock ticking?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Settling just to settle down is really messed up and is extremely hurtful and dishonest to the person you decided to get with. This person entered a relationship to be with them to because they actually love them and have a connection, but the other person only got with them cause they didn't have any other options available. To me that says if someone better had came a long, we wouldn't be together cause you would have been with them instead. Settling is never good cause chances are as soon as you get married to that person or enter a relationship with them, the real person you actually want and connect comes a long. And then you're stuck between a rock and hard place, and on top of that your SO is in this fake blissful relationship they have no idea that is a complete lie from the beginning. If found out someone was settling for me, I would be highly hurt and call the relationship and tell them to stop wasting people's time and start going for what they really want in life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE