Would you lower your standards for the sake of settling down?

• Yes
  • No

59121

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you starting to hear the biological clock ticking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Settling just to settle down is really messed up and is extremely hurtful and dishonest to the person you decided to get with. This person entered a relationship to be with them to because they actually love them and have a connection, but the other person only got with them cause they didn't have any other options available. To me that says if someone better had came a long, we wouldn't be together cause you would have been with them instead. Settling is never good cause chances are as soon as you get married to that person or enter a relationship with them, the real person you actually want and connect comes a long. And then you're stuck between a rock and hard place, and on top of that your SO is in this fake blissful relationship they have no idea that is a complete lie from the beginning. If found out someone was settling for me, I would be highly hurt and call the relationship and tell them to stop wasting people's time and start going for what they really want in life.