Have you ever dated someone that doesn't understand you?

Me and my boyfriend fight about everything, everything I think about something he disagrees on n he looks at me like I'm so stupid n vice versa.
Sometimes we can agree with each other but its always on small things that dont matter.
I feel were just not compatible. We've been on and off for 4 years but I feel like we need each other?
What do you do when you and your partner dont agree on anything?
I feel lost and confused. I feel like we deal with things different.
When one of us is angry, we don't know how to calm each other down
When one of us is sad, we don't know how to comfort each other
I feel like whenever I try to help him he gets mad at me n whenever he tries to help me he is always so mean I start to cry n he calls me a sook n then I cry even more.
can this relationship ever work?
we always try to just understand each other but I feel like when the time comes n we just can't see it whenever I try to explain why I did something he just thinks everything I say is stupid n he stops listening to me n then he tries to explain n I'm thinking wtf how can you think like that?

there are some rare times when I have understood him but he would always just rub it in my face n then he says he has always been right about everything n he will bring it up in another argument
I feel like he has never understood me at all n sometimes I feel like he is being fake so he can get his way or something because I feel like whenever he disagrees its like things everyone knows n he just sees things so differently

Tbh even his friends has said the things that I've said to him n when I tell him that they agree with me he thinks that they are just being nice to me.

Sometimes I talk about my friends n he acts like I dont even know my friends ( he has known one of them longer than me) but the things is he doesn't see her as much as I do he talks bad about most of my friends n I dont understand why he thinks they are slutty but I know them he thinks he can see through everyone arghh help

110

Most Helpful Guy

• This situation sounds like my previous relationship with Kayleigh, her and I were on and off for three years. I loved her but I was a total ass to her about her friends (which I still think are a terrible influence on her). I personally would get out of the relationship. He is just being a ass about stuff that he should be intrigued to hear. He should love to hear about your friends and you should have a voice and matter to him. It is sad that he does not listen and is a ass. I am sorry.