Why am I having a issue finding the right girl?

I feel like this is very open ended. But I just have sat and thought about why I have not found a woman that is truly interested in me. I know that it is not the end of the world or anything but I give great advice on here but always fall short in my personal life! Just wondering what I am doing wrong and if somebody could maybe help me open some doors? I do not think I look terrible but obviously there are models in the world hahaha. Just curious on is there any true tips and tricks to being a better talker with women! I am charismatic and a nice guy! Just for some reason I can never really work my way through people. Just I am very open and love to chat but many people that I ever socialize with are whores or they hate talking and never show interest and I just walk away. Just help meh out!

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just rejected this morning after I thought the relationship had some potential and I was feeling pretty unlovable and wondering why people aren't interested in me romantically. I was talking to a friend and she gave me some good advice: 'no two people fall in love at the same time.' The guy said he wanted to remain as my friend and I was just gonna turn tail and wallow in self-pity, but I'll never get anywhere by throwing tantrums, and my friend has so enlightened me. She's harsh but truthful, really got me out of my funk when my head was all messed up.
    If you're charismatic and a nice guy, you're already on your way to being a suitable partner. Just keep talking with who you're interested in, she might reject you at first but over time you might grow on her, especially if you haven't known one another long

• I like the way you explained that. Thank you hahaha Just got to find that person!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro I'm 30 and I still haven't found the right girl. It'll happen when you lest expect it. Perhaps you're looking too hard? Just focus on you, she'll find you.