Why am I having a issue finding the right girl?

I feel like this is very open ended. But I just have sat and thought about why I have not found a woman that is truly interested in me. I know that it is not the end of the world or anything but I give great advice on here but always fall short in my personal life! Just wondering what I am doing wrong and if somebody could maybe help me open some doors? I do not think I look terrible but obviously there are models in the world hahaha. Just curious on is there any true tips and tricks to being a better talker with women! I am charismatic and a nice guy! Just for some reason I can never really work my way through people. Just I am very open and love to chat but many people that I ever socialize with are whores or they hate talking and never show interest and I just walk away. Just help meh out!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just rejected this morning after I thought the relationship had some potential and I was feeling pretty unlovable and wondering why people aren't interested in me romantically. I was talking to a friend and she gave me some good advice: 'no two people fall in love at the same time.' The guy said he wanted to remain as my friend and I was just gonna turn tail and wallow in self-pity, but I'll never get anywhere by throwing tantrums, and my friend has so enlightened me. She's harsh but truthful, really got me out of my funk when my head was all messed up.
    If you're charismatic and a nice guy, you're already on your way to being a suitable partner. Just keep talking with who you're interested in, she might reject you at first but over time you might grow on her, especially if you haven't known one another long

0|1
    0|0
    • I like the way you explained that. Thank you hahaha Just got to find that person!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro I'm 30 and I still haven't found the right girl. It'll happen when you lest expect it. Perhaps you're looking too hard? Just focus on you, she'll find you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Sometimes that happens. I think it's natural to start wondering, but the truth is that there are many people out there, for sure, but not that many in your social life and nott many that would suit you. Maybe you are looking for something serious with someone special. That takes time. People are always dating, but they aren't looking for a specific person, just a date.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that is true haha. I just am more a serious guy that wants to build and have a strong bond. Just sucks you know?

• Show All
    • Thank you StarSea23!!! You really have been helpful!😌

• No problem :)) and good luckk

• Because you’re only 19. You have so much life to live. So live life, and the right woman will come along. There are many duds out there, but when you concentrate on first being a better person, you’ll be prepared for when you meet the right girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because you fuckin lie about who you are all the time. Stalk girls who don't wanna be with you. And you're not even Aussie. Boi byeeeeeee✌

0|1
    0|0
  • You're 19! Don't even worry about it. Focus on yourself, finding someone is better when you're not looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah yeah. Just I miss the good ole relationship. I miss a lot about it and have wanted to build one with somebody and have a life but them included. Just sucks because I just want somebody there with me you. know?

• Show All
    • Yeah, that'd be nice.

• That is how it should be though. It should be your best friend that you want to build a real relationship with. No just a person you met a week ago hahaja

• You haven't found your match yet. Keep looking!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hell yeah I have not! Haha Just missing the commitment and such! Just everybody I meet is so fake and it sucks!

• Show All
    • Thanks Saintsfan29!!! Haaha I will be like the Steve Irwin of the commitment world!

• Your very welcome babe

• You're not even who you are going to be yet. You're still growing and figuring yourself out, and you will change before you get there.

Don't worry about finding the right one, just find a good one, or a fun one, and enjoy it while it lasts. Just don't forget to be honest with her and yourself about what you want from her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good response hahaha. Just like the others hahaha. I will consider all these answers!!!

• You're 19. Its not like you've gone very long as an adult being single.

0|0
    0|0
    • See that is the messed up partttt. I have had the responsibilities of a adult since I was 15. I just feel like I really have not been able to connect with some women because of maybe me being more mature or wanting to settle down. Judt difficult aye!

• you're still young. Just relax

• I am pretty relaxed hahaha. Just hard to find a good apple in with the rotten!

What Guys Said 3

• Tldr. Dude you're 19, you're barely an adult, you're not even fully matured yet. It takes time. It might be 10 more years before you find "the right girl" just chill out and take life as it comes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good deal aye hahah. I find myself pretty mature hahah. Just I learn to joke some. Just the issue is I want to build with somebody now so in 10 years I can start a family you feel me sir?

• I suspect it is because you are broke and unnatractive like yours truly

0|1
    0|0
  • You haven't found the right one yet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes