Would you date a guy who didn't want sex?

Like maybe just once in a while or something?

I mostly like to date, cuddle and do things, go on adventures, hikes, shoot guns etc.

Would a girl date?
I just feel lonely... I want to date, just be close to a girl...

I used to have a very high sex drive, but I've been stressed with work for the past few years, working long hours, and I've never had sex before... So there might be some truth to the "If you don't use it, you"ll lose it" saying. Plus I might be small...

Plus I was super attracted to this girl I fell in love with, and as I got over her I lost my sex drive because they were connected and I have a hard time being attracted to girls

212

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would hope the guy would compromise and maybe a couple times a month have sex with me cause he knows it brings me pleasure and hopefully he wants me to be pleasured, but I wouldn't have a problem with a no sex relationship.

Most Helpful Guy