Would you date a guy who didn't want sex?

Like maybe just once in a while or something?

I mostly like to date, cuddle and do things, go on adventures, hikes, shoot guns etc.

Would a girl date?
Updates:
I just feel lonely... I want to date, just be close to a girl...

I used to have a very high sex drive, but I've been stressed with work for the past few years, working long hours, and I've never had sex before... So there might be some truth to the "If you don't use it, you"ll lose it" saying. Plus I might be small...

Plus I was super attracted to this girl I fell in love with, and as I got over her I lost my sex drive because they were connected and I have a hard time being attracted to girls

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would hope the guy would compromise and maybe a couple times a month have sex with me cause he knows it brings me pleasure and hopefully he wants me to be pleasured, but I wouldn't have a problem with a no sex relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Each person has a different sex drive/ understanding of when and how much it needs to happen in a relationship. As long as you are mature enough to handle those conversations and you like what the other person believes in, you are fine

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why he doesn't want sex. Could you be more explicit?

1|0
    0|0
    • I just have completely lost my sex drive for the most part.

I used to be horny all the time, but I have have never had sex before... Just couldn't find a partner...

And I just feel so stressed from working and life now, that I don't even care about sex anymore... I just want other aspects of a relationship, cuddling, talking etc.

Plus I doubt I am good at it or big enough.

• Ah ok then, so it's not because of a trauma or somehing like that, that would suck.
      It is normal that a man loses his sex drive because of stress and/or insecurities about his performance, and that can be fixed.
      I'd go for it if he was the right person for me.

• I don't feel like I'm right for anyone, I just suck at life, lot's of stress, my confidence is gone, girl broke my heart a few years ago...

I'm not a guy any girl wants I guess

• I would for two or three dates but not after that as something is wrong. Sex is a basic pat of a relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yessssss! I’m terrified to have sex. Rather just have it off the table. Never had it and don’t want to chance getting pregnant.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex ain't that great. Orgasms are tiring and bjs hurt my throat. Getting gone down on grosses me out the most. That without hiking or guns would be peaceful.

1|0
    0|1
    • Then you or him are doing it wrong...

• Show All
    • Did you read your own comment? You said if we had sex only to reproduce we would not go extinct... Just because i dont respond to you entire essay does not mean i can't have an opinion on part of it... Grow up

• We wouldn't go extinct dumbass, just sex for nonreproduction would stop. And if you consider a couple of paragraphs an essay, no you can't read. Just dont respond to things before reading it coz all of your inane comments were addressed many many times. Go away.

• I wouldn't. I don't want sex constantly but I do want it more than just once in a while. Hiking and guns aren't my things either

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I would. Sex is not everything and it should not only define a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, because it proofs that a relationship means more than just sex for him

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, I NEED sex at least once a week though.. I think a lowered sex drive would be good for me

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing wrong with a high sex drive

• Show All
    • Man... lol.

• Now I'm all dried up :(

• No, I want sex often. Without it I get frustrated... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No I’m a sexual bean I need it if my girlfriend wasn’t give out I don’t think I could stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is a very important thing to me so... I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes considering i'm 15

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's natural. Some girls will, but some won't

1|0
    0|0
  • No frikken way

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I have a high sex drive. There’s nothing wrong with the guy, we just wouldn’t be compatible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. I have yet met a guy that does not want to have sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you crazy? I like daily sex, at the least. It would be impossible for me to date someone who didn't want to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 🤔 no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would because, sex changes your relationship big time. But not having or wanting nothing but sex also shows how much respect you are giving your partner. So if you don't want this then there will be a girl out there for ya... Good Luck!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Most girl wouldn't date a guy like that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes