Guys: As dating gets more serious would you rather know or not know that the girl has like zero experience? Or do you already know?

He kissed me on the third date and I was totally awkward because I’ve only kissed 3 guys. I’ve dated a few more but wouldn’t kiss them because it was special to me. I know it’s backwards but anyways usually my “experience” just kind of comes up early on but it hasn’t with him. We are both shy ☺️ He’s 29 and I’m 22. Should I wait for it to come up? I don’t want him to see my flirting as things going further and then I say no and he get... disappointed? I don't know if that’s a good word to use...

014

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that at some point it would come up in conversation, and inexperience is no reason for him to get dissapointed, i'd personally think it was amazing that in this day and age she has waited for the right guy and have it be a special moment, and then to think that she would with me, id be honored by it.

he will probably talk about it at some point but trust me when i say, dissapointment is not the right word at all, that will be the last thing :)