Guys: As dating gets more serious would you rather know or not know that the girl has like zero experience? Or do you already know?

He kissed me on the third date and I was totally awkward because I’ve only kissed 3 guys. I’ve dated a few more but wouldn’t kiss them because it was special to me. I know it’s backwards but anyways usually my “experience” just kind of comes up early on but it hasn’t with him. We are both shy ☺️ He’s 29 and I’m 22. Should I wait for it to come up? I don’t want him to see my flirting as things going further and then I say no and he get... disappointed? I don't know if that’s a good word to use...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that at some point it would come up in conversation, and inexperience is no reason for him to get dissapointed, i'd personally think it was amazing that in this day and age she has waited for the right guy and have it be a special moment, and then to think that she would with me, id be honored by it.

he will probably talk about it at some point but trust me when i say, dissapointment is not the right word at all, that will be the last thing :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It would be good to know since its a stage where u are getting to know the person, why hide things right. And if she was, it wouldn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’d never hide it. I’m proud of it. We just don’t text that much which is where I’m better at communicating so it hasn’t come up. I like it though! Think it means he’s not after things lol. I’m liking not texting much too! ☺️☺️😋

• Yea it would be nice to know, he might be wondering what happened there.

• A frank and honest discussion about how you approach these things and why is a good idea. The more he understands the better judgement he will have. It's not a scary thing unless you make it that way. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter either way. If she has no experience ya just teach her what you like and if she has experience she could surprise you with something you never knew about.

1|1
    0|0
  • Talk to him about it. I would rather know also most times you can tell anyways

1|0
    0|0
    • How can you tell? Lol I saw a post on here of guys saying they could tell easily!

• By the at she acts Carey's herself when she is around a guy, most girls that have no experience have timid and shy. Sometimes you can just tell you know a gut feeling.

• If rather know. Tell him straight up how inexperienced you are. If it becomes a problem with him, it's honestly a red flag for the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, don't care if she is experienced or not, i will ask her how she wants to proceed and go from there. Anything can be done with proper communication.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about him but I would find a situation like that to be very special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would already know... I probably wouldn't care too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really shouldn't matter, just do what feels right

1|0
    0|0
  • Just let it continue... even if u say no he wouldn't mind and ask again

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be more beautiful...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to know.