Is it too soon to move in together?

We have only been a couple for the last 3 months but best friends since we were 6.
We talked about moving in together a couple years back just as friends and but we didn’t earn enough put together to keep up with rent and bills. Now we are both in full time jobs and can easily afford rent, bills, food, petrol...

If we were still friends, I’d be saying yea let’s move in. But now we are together, it changes the dynamic and I don’t want to rush things just because we’ve known each other since we were kids...

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have doubts. In the end it up to you and requires full commitment especially if it's a rent contract

• Not doubts about him, just in general unsure whether we are going too fast with moving in or give our relationship some time to grow

• Well talk about in depth with him and your family because like I said it requires a commitment that needs resolve. I think you should, it's that next chapter in your life.