How successful have you been on tinder?

How useful do you find tinder? Is it worth downloading and is it safe to use?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of being on the app for a total of 4 months off and on, I've had only 2 that went anywhere. I feel like it's becoming less of a dating app and more of a small talk app. I think it's a waste of time as a guy. As a woman, you will have an easy time, especially of you're attractive

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used it briefly in 2014 and again shortly in the summer of 2015. I didn't find it that useful. I mean I got a lot of matches but for some weird reason they were mostly foreigners who were passing through or staying for a few days and I wasn't looking for a hookup! Maybe that's normal if one is living in a big city? I don't know.
    So nothing came of it. I deleted the app and never looked back.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I haven't, but as far as I can tell the average girl receives more likes to choose from than the average guy, so disregarding conversation quality it's in the girls hands.

I don't get many likes so I can't say much about the rest

0|1
    0|0
    • i'm sorry about that. on the bright side, I like your username

• Show All
    • of course. love the show!! I get what you mean, I can imagine it just turns into this stupid game of judging people solely off their physical appearance but it doesn't stop me from being curious. don't think I'll ever get it though just because think it would be so awkward if someone you knew popped up haha

• Don't worry about that too much. Normally it's just a funny conversation to have, it's that common by this point :P

• I was non existent there. You know…guy. Not hot chick, so I was invisible.
    Later on, I've discovered, that Tinder actually does some shady shit, which…yeah, it makes sense, I guess.
    No, it¨s not worth it. All of these dating sites aren't worth anything. Unless, of course, you're hot girl and want to boost your self-esteem by ignoring guys who express their desire to be with you.

0|2
    0|0
  • Honestly tinder has been a comedy app more than a dating app for the past two years for me. I've used photoshopped pictures of my face on famous movie scenes and i ended up getting more convos and likes that way

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely unsuccesfull probably one of the most unsuccesfull men on the entire platform. Thats because i was unable to login after refusing to give it my facebook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very little, I have been way more successful in real life.

My guess is that in Tinder you will have way more luck if you clearly state your intentions, if you want something serious or casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've found a few nice girls there, met 2 of them. I still chat with one I have never seen (matched with her 2 months ago). Dating ruins everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed I get more matches when I do 2 things.
    1. Have my main pic showing off my muscles/body. I mean it is an dating app that only shows pics. And I feel that usually people who only show their face aren't confident in their body.

But you're also a girl and you'll get waaaaaaaay more matches than any guys guaranteed

2. Swiping (at least for guys) every 2 or 3 days will maximize your matches. I get a crap ton of matches when I only use it 2 or 3 times a week. When I swipe everyday I'll get a couple matches a week with girls I'm not that interested in. But if I don't swipe regularly I get a lot of matches with cute girls

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not worth the space to download it on your phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's alright, I take terrible pictures so it's harder for me. I have only had one successful tinder experience I also don't take it that seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • on a scala from 1 (bad) to 10 (good)... I would rate a -5. It sucks

1|1
    0|0
  • I tried it one time out of curiosity and the chick there and people over all seemed to be interested in sex from the vibe I got from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's safe for the most part. It's easy to tell who is fake. ie add me on Kik or they leave their number there, or say they are not on there much.

0|0
    0|0
  • succesful in finding crazy bitches yes. not successful in finding what i actually wanted. its not worth it fuck tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know, Tinder is just a meat inspection. If you dont get matches it may bring your self esteem down

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is ok but had more luck on POF and lately the new site Bumble.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's crap you gotta pay for that crap I rather look on MeetMe or here

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't use it. I don't need it.

0|0
    0|2
    • ok cool but I was asking people who use it so why bother giving an answer?

• Show All
    • Another example: "How successful are your prayers?"

Answer: "I don't believe in a god, so why pray?"

Point is: It answers the question. How successful? Not at all, as it is useless to seek success there in my opinion. Which, again is a valid option that can be considered.

• No then the question wouldn't apply to you. Therefore you shouldn't interject

• Nahh it sucks big time.. I deleted the app too huh

0|1
    0|0
  • Really unsuccesful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's safe to use tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I don't use tinder, I come outside and meet people, isn't it crazy?

0|0
    0|2
    • Yet again, someone who thinks they're somehow superior for not using tinder. Honey, I am asking people who DO use it. So if you don't, you can't answer the question. take your passive-aggressive elitist attitude somewhere else because I don't need your irrelevant opinion.

• Show All
    • Dang girl chill, I was jk! I would give the tinder a try , you might meet somebody very nice, but be carefull for those catfishers.

• And Dudeman1234 I have a lot of responsebilitities, and yea everyone might be single but it's hard when you're searching a girl.

• Never met anyone from tinder. l did meet my current boyfriend from a religious app similar to tinder though. It can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a hook up app, at least over here. Know what you're getting into, so you don't have any surprises.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use it. So I don't know :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes