How successful have you been on tinder?

How useful do you find tinder? Is it worth downloading and is it safe to use?

529

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of being on the app for a total of 4 months off and on, I've had only 2 that went anywhere. I feel like it's becoming less of a dating app and more of a small talk app. I think it's a waste of time as a guy. As a woman, you will have an easy time, especially of you're attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I used it briefly in 2014 and again shortly in the summer of 2015. I didn't find it that useful. I mean I got a lot of matches but for some weird reason they were mostly foreigners who were passing through or staying for a few days and I wasn't looking for a hookup! Maybe that's normal if one is living in a big city? I don't know.
    So nothing came of it. I deleted the app and never looked back.