Who was the best person you met this year? Anyone new? Did you know them for a small time?

I’m curious.
Updates:
Best person i met in person. This year was a girl, called Shujina. Didn’t spend much time with her but a little. I enjoyed her compassion and company.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re the only new person I’ve talked to

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My Cultural Landscapes professor. I actually knee him before, but this was the first time I truly got to "know" him. All that stuff you hear about southern hospitality is 100% true.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I met a person who was the best and the worst. I adored him from the moment we connected. And he seemed to be perfect right up until the point he ghosted me.

This has left me reeling because I don't think I'll ever meet anyone else like him, he's ruined all other men for me, I now know exactly what I want...

But at the same time he shattered my perception of humans and I don't know what to make of the world anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend! He’s awesome and opened my eyes to trying new things XD. I met him 6 months ago!. So a short time but he’s great 😃

1|0
    0|0
  • My two closest friends, my boytoy and my professor. I’ve met them all this fall and they’re some of the deepest connections I’ve made with people in a while

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting nicknames

• I meet someone that i still am in love with. He was in my country seeking asylum. But he didn't get it so he went home. We talked for a couple of months and even talked about getting married. But now we don't even talk anymore and i really miss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve met a few awesome people. Yes I knew them a short time. Didn’t take long for a their true colors to shine and blind me with reality. Except one. He’s been great. I’m very thankful to have met him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s difficult to say one person. I met 8 amazingly beautiful girls this year. They’re talented and smart. I’ve only known them for 3 months :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I met my best friends baby boy, at first I thought it was weird because were so young but now I'm in love with him!

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy I am "talking" to. I met him at the beginning of this college semester

0|0
    0|0
    • Playing games with you.

• Show All
    • 😊😊

• We are taking it slow... Not playing games

• You ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend, who I met in July.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one.
    I hate all people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I met a lot of nice people on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • I met a lot of people this year--good and bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't really met anyone new in person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think the lady I started dating in October is the most sincere, pure woman who I have ever met.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes