Am I Too Picky?

I will list my needs and wants for a potential mate I look for:

Needs:
- Cute face (Never been huge for hot and sexy)
- Nerdy (I really want things in common)
- Breast Size: Small to Non-existent (I love breasts, but I am turned off from anything above B, and sometimes above A)
- Open-minded (This is huge for me, because I always like to challenge others and myself)
- Non-judgmental (Being able to accept any info and address it with unbiased opinions is how I live, any strong biased judgement turns me away)
- Similar Humour (I didn't think this would be a big deal until I was in a relationship where my humour made my partner sad or disgusted. I have a very dark sense of humour that should never be taken seriously)

Wants:
- Gamer (I always dream to share this passion with someone special)
- Weeb (Using the term in a joking sense, but I personally love Anime, JPop, JRPG's, and the list goes on)
- Non-Caucasian (This isn't finite. Even though I am white, I personally find white people the least attractive race (Not saying there isn't really attractive ones though))
- Preferred Race: Asian (I can't explain it, but a large majority of Asians are very beautiful)
- Same Love Language (I have been in relationships where Gifts was their love language. I am Quality Time with Physical Touch. When I get an unmatched love language, it caused problems in the relationship, however, I am also willing to compromise and try to suit their love language.)
  • Not Picky At All
  • Little Bit Picky
  • Very Picky
    Vote C
  • Extremely Picky
    Vote D
  • Other (Comment)
    Vote E

74

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a little picky, obviously since you have a list of desired qualities, but who isn't? I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least some sort of a "whis list".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I try to have somewhat of a list due to oast experiences and problems, but I am also open minded, so I try not to be terribly strict to it.
      I am really just trying to find that relationship that works.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're picky, but...
    I know the thing for you.
    In South Korea, there's a big underground mmo gaming scene (Ex:Black Desert, ArcheAge, etc). There are a ton of guy and girl gamers there in places known as "PCbangs," which is their equivalent to internet cafés. You should learn Korean, get a gaming laptop, and go to S. Korea. If you take care of your appearance regularly, you will have little trouble getting exactly what you want.👌

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm learning Japanese, does that help? 😂

• Well, there are more Korean girl gamers, from what I've experienced. But Japanese girl gamers? Tsk... good luck!