Girls, why do I always fail trying to date a girl?

I´ve always been a shy guy but 3 weeks ago I asked a girl to go out with me for the first time in my life. She said no, but I was happy to ask her because I´m not shy anymore since then. I asked 6 more girls to go out with and they always refuse me. I have even tried dating apps and get no reactions at all. I can´t explain why. I always use parfume, my dress is casual, I´m a bit athletic and I am always polite. So could anyone please tell me what the hell is wrong with me?
Girls, why do I always fail trying to date a girl?by the way I started using the datingapp together with a friend. He already has several chats and one phonecall. Everything I got is frustration.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you! Girls love respectful guys! Just be yourself and God will lead you to the right girl. Just a little Faith can go a long ways! Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you! Just be friendly and talk to them for a couple of weeks then ask her out on a date.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much ^^ I realy appreciate what you tell me :) Yes I think I should become a friend for her first. That is something most girls here told me so I guess it has to be very important for you girls. And well I´m always respectful to every girl, but when I see a lot of male assholes out there I´m a bit confused. On the one side you tell me girls love respectful guys, on the other side those guys used to stuck in the friendzone while the players always get what they want. That´s realy confusing me