If a girl is pretty, guys always want to have sex with her. People concentrate more on her look than inner qualities?

I feel sad now, guys I met always say I'm cute and sex, and treat me like princess because in the end they only have one purpose: to sleep with me.

Do they only want to sleep with the girls that are pretty, and nothing more than that? I don't act like a whore, I have high education and I behave good. Why my situation is always like that? I don't trust guys anymore. If they have the tendency that they want sex, I go away and I hate them
cute and sexy*, sorry for my typo..

02