Is it a good idea to have a relationship while going to university?

I feel like having to care about someone would drain my energy even more. Am I right in presuming that?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• If you find the right person, this question will be entirely irrelevant. When you get that feeling that she's something you don't want to be without, it won't be a bad idea. Flings and one night stands would be bad in my opinion, because that's only pure distraction and nothing else.

• I'm the "one and only" type, so flings and stuff are worse than the devil to me.
      I'm just getting kinda tired of worrying and looking, and I'm trying to find out if I should keep it up, or forget about it.

I've had the right person. Two of them, actually. So I know what that's like. Unfortunately I wasn't the one for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you’re studying. I’m at my university for a fairly short amount of time, and then I’ll be heading to the police academy. I’m going to start meeting women around that point instead of while I’m university just because it’s not too long until I graduate and I really want to maintain my straight A’s and do other things like go to the gym and jiujitsu.

• Mechatronics engineering. At least 3.5 years.

• What do you mean? You can meet women anywhere lmao
      Grocery store
      While jogging
      Bakery
      Gym
      Library
      Club
      Bar
      Beach
      Etc... list is endless

• The problem is that I'm not like that. I go to the grocery store to buy supplies. I jog to burn calories. I go to the gym to work out. Club: dance. Bar: talk to my friends. So on and so on. Meeting new people isn't included anywhere.

Once I'll get an ok job, the only places I'll visit will be home, my car, my workplace, the gym, the supermarket and the gas station.
      I don't see how I might meet anyone "optimal" in those places.