How do I ask for a cashier’s name?

There is a cashier that I think is really cute and sweet at a restaurant that I frequent. She has gotten to the point where she remembers my order, and sometimes will say bye to me multiple times before I leave. She doesn’t wear a name tag, and I feel kind of weird asking for her name. What’s the best way to go about it?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• She is supposed to wear a nametag and it is perfectly fine to ask for her name. 🙃

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Just introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm Jeff." And them she says, "I'm Samantha." And if she doesn't introduce herself, just say "I could just call you 'Hey you!' but that's not a very pretty name for a girl as pretty as you."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE