How do I ask for a cashier’s name?

There is a cashier that I think is really cute and sweet at a restaurant that I frequent. She has gotten to the point where she remembers my order, and sometimes will say bye to me multiple times before I leave. She doesn’t wear a name tag, and I feel kind of weird asking for her name. What’s the best way to go about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She is supposed to wear a nametag and it is perfectly fine to ask for her name. 🙃

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Just introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm Jeff." And them she says, "I'm Samantha." And if she doesn't introduce herself, just say "I could just call you 'Hey you!' but that's not a very pretty name for a girl as pretty as you."

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• "Hey whats your name?" then tell her how you appreciate her remembering your favorite meal at the place.

Dont over think it. this isn't rocket science

0|0
    0|0
  • A cheeky way could be to say thanks ____(insert name) when she gives u your order. If she corrects you apologize and ask to make up for it after her shift. Or you could just introduce yourself. Worst thing you can do is think too much and do nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you want tongive her a holiday card but dont know how to spell her name... or just ask her name

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way is to ask her if she's doing anything when her shift is up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes