What is it that hurts men the most? Is that a girl ignore you or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting ghosted hurts, but actually what hurts more is when she flirts with you hard, but then totally changes her mind about you but still keeps channels of communication open. She totally shuts down any attempt you make to reach out, but still tortures you with her presence.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel a swift kick in the balls hurts men the most.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If girl said that my dik is small i guess that would hurt af xdd. Anyway girl ignoring me seriously ain't it. If girls tries pissing me off soing that then sorry i care less than you think, damn flake. Anything killing ego kills us. Sayig our dik is small, we have no muscles, proving our humour sucks, tellig us sex w us is bad, our job sucks and we dont make enough money etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting ghosted after a serious relationship. Makes you feel worthless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell a guy you like black guys cuz they have big dicks. Breaks the heart of every guy who isn’t black or doesn’t have a big dick. Well, it seems to, on GAG =D real life might be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been hurt directly by a woman. Only ever indirectly due to my own failings. As was the case with my marriage split due to my life of denial

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's a really bad joke that is so inappropriate that you ask yourself why am I with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you wish to know the answer to this question?
    Why do you ask this question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating.. the most disgusting thing that a girl can ever do to hurt a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • If they ignore you without a good reason then ya it will hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Betraying the trust you gave someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • when I am ignored

0|0
    0|0
  • being ignored is a norm for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes