Is it bad if a guy I'm seeing said that I'm "a little thick" (looks not intelligence lol)?

Was he politely calling me fat? I'm not but I feel kinda insulted now :(

913

Most Helpful Guy

• "Thick" is a quality most guys like. It means you have a nice butt and boobs, and look very nice. It only describes (slightly) heavier girls, but it means anything but fat. it's a compliment, as long as it isn't from a stranger.

• Slightly heavier? Than what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guys thought of thick. Sometimes guys seem to think it’s a compliment. Such as I had to be explained when called fat it wasn’t F-a-t it was phat. Sometime though it does mean they think you are heavy. I call a guy on that shit and tell him to clarify.