Is it bad if a guy I'm seeing said that I'm "a little thick" (looks not intelligence lol)?

Was he politely calling me fat? I'm not but I feel kinda insulted now :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Thick" is a quality most guys like. It means you have a nice butt and boobs, and look very nice. It only describes (slightly) heavier girls, but it means anything but fat. it's a compliment, as long as it isn't from a stranger.

0|1
    0|0
    • Slightly heavier? Than what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guys thought of thick. Sometimes guys seem to think it’s a compliment. Such as I had to be explained when called fat it wasn’t F-a-t it was phat. Sometime though it does mean they think you are heavy. I call a guy on that shit and tell him to clarify.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• How would that be linked to intelligence anyway no means you have a phat ass and big tits if you said I had a thick dick I wouldn’t think your calling me fat so chill lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys say thick as in you have nice curves ex: Damn bruh she hella thick ACTUAL MEANING**: damn bruh she's got a nice curvy body

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, thick in the head or thick as in fat? He's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not very tactful. Better the weight than the intelligence though. You can't fix stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how he said it. sometimes guys like em a little thick

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but like it or not - he was referring to fat?

• Show All
    • What do you mean - it's a better word?

• no if he said ur thick like oatmeal he is complimenting you.

• I know this sounds derogatory but was it two c's or one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick is good... thick is not fat. fat is... like cottage cheese and jiggle and double chins

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how he said it was he concerned or trying to put you down

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's a compliment not a insult

1|0
    0|0
  • Its all in the right places though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em thick I don't like skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he crazy? Fat girls get fucked. Nothing to be ashamed about.

0|0
    1|0
    • They get reamed and creamed just like the skinny bitches.

What Girls Said 8

• I always hear a lot of guys saying they loooove thick. And use it in that term specifically. So I’m sure he meant a nice compliment :). Trust me. Several guys have said you’d be perfect if you were thick xD.
    So girl you good! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Thick usually translates to enough skin in the right places aka a big butt and boobs. He’s saying it as a compliment

0|1
    0|0
  • Thick isn't the same as fat. It means you have bigger hips, thighs, butt. Guys call me thick and I hate it. Regardless I want to be smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means u got a fat ass hun, if my boy calls me thick im like 😛😛😛😛 haah yass

0|1
    0|0
  • thick is positive

0|1
    0|0
    • Doesn't feel like it :(

• I'm a tomboy, most of my friends are guys. Trust me on this one.

• To me thick means city and voluptuous

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol 2 more words that also mean fat

• No most guys like nice butts and breasts. That's probably what he meant like thick in the right places lol

• depends if he likes thick girls or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling you fat, but that he likes that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes