boyfriend said he'd pick his ex over me?

I set the trap, I know, but still... I feel like he's trying to cover himself... so I asked if he'd pick me or his ex and he paused thinking and said "probably her" and I was like "what?" Then he said "yeah probably her then when she fucked me over come to you" so I said damn that's fucked up... then he left to gather his thoughts and came back and said he only said that because he was "stupid back then" but I feel like that's a cover up. HELP

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we don't know the circumstance leading up to his comments, but I can tell you that definitely remembers his ex in a favorable light. You might want to learn how to conduct yourself in the relationship a little bit better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• One of two things he just said it to annoy you because he saw you where setting a trap... or he actually wants his ex back

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, dump his ass. That is not something you should ever say to your partner. I have no idea what he was thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. He said that because he knew you were setting the trap and was probably annoyed with you

1|1
    1|0
  • someone else on here asked the same question just stop asking this stupid question ur just playing with fire

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserved it for playing juvenile games

1|0
    0|0
  • why is he still your boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry... this is so hurtful!

0|0
    0|0
  • people who go to their ex's, are de-spe-rate losers

Why would you want a loser?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes