boyfriend said he'd pick his ex over me?

I set the trap, I know, but still... I feel like he's trying to cover himself... so I asked if he'd pick me or his ex and he paused thinking and said "probably her" and I was like "what?" Then he said "yeah probably her then when she fucked me over come to you" so I said damn that's fucked up... then he left to gather his thoughts and came back and said he only said that because he was "stupid back then" but I feel like that's a cover up. HELP

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we don't know the circumstance leading up to his comments, but I can tell you that definitely remembers his ex in a favorable light. You might want to learn how to conduct yourself in the relationship a little bit better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• One of two things he just said it to annoy you because he saw you where setting a trap... or he actually wants his ex back

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE