Girls, do you expect guys to text first?

I'm just wondering, I normally text first but I wonder if that is because she expects me to do it or is nervous to do it herself.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So girls would LOVE for a guy to text first.. I know the guy I am talking to rn it is soooo annoying because I am always making the effort to text him and when he actually texts me first it makes my day! So yes texting a girl first. But she shouldn't expect you to text first. There should be 50/50 going on. Goodluck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like many do want guys to text first of course not all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• No I don’t, I text people first though too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I’ve texted first. You either show interest or not. People live in this mentality what men or woman should do being entitled being a man or a woman in situations. It sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't expect, but when it happens then it's a nice feeling to be thought of by someone you love as it shows they care about you. I think texting each other first should be equal. If she is into you and acts shy in real life then she may be nervous to text first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expect, no. Appreciate it, yes.

I have anxiety and I hate feeling like I'm bothering him by always texting first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t expect but if a guy initiate to text me first, I would feel like he’s interested in me

1|0
    0|0
  • It's always nice when someone texts first, but it doesn't really matter either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I do expect them to text first but if he does not I would do it although I am dying inside because as you said I am nervous af

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do and I personally don’t ever (or very rarely) text or message anyone first

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do but if it's a very shy guy then I wouldn't mind texting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I usually text the guy first half of the times though. So it's pretty much equal (Most of the time)

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm for me it's weird for me to text first cos I feel desperate but sometimes I text first cos yea I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Its 50/50 I have no issue at all with texting first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys first hehe lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, we do.:-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m sure she’d love to hear from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because they never do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes seriously get tired of texting first

0|0
    0|0
  • If u wanna talk just text him. stop overthinking

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever wants to talk text first

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes