Girls, do you expect guys to text first?

I'm just wondering, I normally text first but I wonder if that is because she expects me to do it or is nervous to do it herself.

221

Most Helpful Girl

• So girls would LOVE for a guy to text first.. I know the guy I am talking to rn it is soooo annoying because I am always making the effort to text him and when he actually texts me first it makes my day! So yes texting a girl first. But she shouldn't expect you to text first. There should be 50/50 going on. Goodluck!

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like many do want guys to text first of course not all