Is it normal that I won’t date a woman who is overweight because I’ve lost weight and I’m now in shape with a perfectly toned body?

When I was overweight, I would constantly get rejected by overweight women and I found this hypocritical, what’s even more hypocritical Is that now I’m in shape overweight women come up to me in pubs, gigs and clubs, this is just proof that overweight women are shallow so I will not give them the time of day and date them.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• every single women in the world or where you live right?
    So if a girl has dated only assholes, she should give up on dating because all she has seen is trashy guys?

• Slim women are a lot more nicer and less judgmental, I think it’s because they see inner beauty more as they’re happier people

• Because you generalize that every single fat girl is bad based ONLY on your bad experience

• Because they’ve never given me a positive experience

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, you have a right to your dating requirements & preferences. Some women don’t care about letting go of there standards so why should you. If you busted your ass and have become more desirable in the dating market then there is no shame because you worked for it and should be allowed to like you want to with out guilt, if women don’t feel bad about it nethier should you.