Is it normal that I won’t date a woman who is overweight because I’ve lost weight and I’m now in shape with a perfectly toned body?

When I was overweight, I would constantly get rejected by overweight women and I found this hypocritical, what’s even more hypocritical Is that now I’m in shape overweight women come up to me in pubs, gigs and clubs, this is just proof that overweight women are shallow so I will not give them the time of day and date them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• every single women in the world or where you live right?
    So if a girl has dated only assholes, she should give up on dating because all she has seen is trashy guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • Slim women are a lot more nicer and less judgmental, I think it’s because they see inner beauty more as they’re happier people

• Show All
    • Because you generalize that every single fat girl is bad based ONLY on your bad experience

• Because they’ve never given me a positive experience

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, you have a right to your dating requirements & preferences. Some women don’t care about letting go of there standards so why should you. If you busted your ass and have become more desirable in the dating market then there is no shame because you worked for it and should be allowed to like you want to with out guilt, if women don’t feel bad about it nethier should you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I stupidly lost weight to attract a specific guy and had guys in droves before. Now I sit here and twiddle my thumbs. I don't think it's weight completely, but I'd be careful with the thinner nice girls. Some of us are fairly manipulative and ate only acting nice because you're good looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Out of curiosity from going through the replies of other opinions, did the skinny girls give you a chance when you were bigger?

• I'd probably do the same tbh. People change their minds based on such shallow perceptions, and I can understand how you'd feel like nothing but an item, undesirable or desirable because of how you look

0|0
    0|0
  • You are entitled to lie what you like

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• How is that hypocritical. People are attracted to who they're attracted to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes