What place would you choose to go to on a first date?

the bathroom is not an option.

825

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to a restaurant does not qualify as a date. Fuck that I´m going to Disneyland

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Something with a low barrier. Touring a city, going on a terrace sightseeing or walking in a park for a bit. Perhaps something a bit more active like bowling. I want her to feel comfortable and have a way out if she is not enjoying herself and i want us to be able to know each other. The second date is for longer things which are more planned out.

• Honestly i would go for a long drive and stop somewhere thats got a good view so we can chill out and talk. Nothing has to happen and if we get bored of being in the car we can walk around and have an explore

• My kitchen - or hers - to "go to a restaurant at home". Spend the day shopping for high quality food and ingredients, then cook a fantastic dinner with classy dining at home.

It's a great date. My wife and I do it a lot when I am home.

• Out for drinks or dinner. Walk in a public place/park. Perhaps something fun or thrilling like a zipline or a trapeze. Adventurous like a mystery room or maybe just good I'm relaxing fun like a mini golf.

• Probably a nice cafe or a restaurant. Definitely not the cinema. I'd look for a place where we can talk and get to know each other, it's what dates are meant for after all. Going for a walk in a park could be a good option too.

• Somewhere like a coffee shop or maybe a library or something. Just somewhere that isn't food or movie related. So no one has to be nervous of being watched eat. Or so you can actually talk rather than being glued to a cinema screen.

• I was gonna say bar but I guess you are 16 lol. Coffee is pretty simple. Also, a reataurant or a fun activity you would both enjoy. Active is also great kayaking is a go to.

• Place you both like.
    If you both like coffee then you can go accordingly as for me we both like pizza so we go to Domino's.

• I prefer long walks. Just choose a place where the probability of getting mugged is minimal.

• Not much of a date person but im sure the man would enjoy a little walk to the park and sitting on the bench just talking.

• don't forget skateboarding

• Likin the confidence, but yeah seriously. Thats one way to hook a guy, make his day first date and add some little touches like "fake trip" onto him or something if he likes a little bit of a goof. Ik i do

• Everyone has their preferences

• dinner, then dancing and finish with a coffee/chat at a beach cafe

• Bedroom then.

Dinner date

Movies

A picnic

• I would choose soup kitchen and volunteer to serve food to the people in need

• Probably to a coffee shop or something casual where we can talk and get to know one another.

• Public bathroom

• Just about anywhere but a restaurant.. Too cliche.

• Go kart racing

• A 5k run

• Restaurant, bowling, minigolf

• Island

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 7