Getting him Back?

So, I have liked this guy for a year now and he used to like me. We got into a fight and he got a new girlfriend. They recently broke up and I really want to get him to notice me again, this do I get him to see me or notice me again, I really love him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's already in a relationship, don't bother trying to get him to be with you again. If you want to be friends with him, go for it, but if he's chosen someone else, there's nothing you can do about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you truly love him and want to be with him then first you need to approach him and apologize about the fight you two had, then you need to take it from square one and be slow and gentle with your new relationship that you are trying to build with him. If he wants to go out with you don't hold his ex over his head or the fight you two had. Hope it works out for you and good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don’t want him back so get over it

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not like he doesn't know I exist, he just don't believe me when I say I love him. He had major trust issues.

• Bullshit. There’s no such thing. It’s just another way of saying “I’m not interested unless you just want to fuck”

• Yea, I get what you mean.

• Tell him how you feel.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes