Would you date/marry a black woman white guys?

Would you date/marry a black woman white guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• While I am not looking for any race girl ltr and I can’t say the word marriage out loud, if I really like her and she was as cute as this one I would definitely date her and then who knows.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Questions like these again? Yes some of them would if they love her. Only the ones who date her for reasons of fetishism wants to pump and dump, you should know which one you're dealing with.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• It woldnt make a diference to me even if she was Asian or any other race i like the person not the skin

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry anyone. I made that mistake once.
    Once.
    Never again.

0|0
    1|0
    • You might meet a great person one day. Don't hold that bad experience to millions of women you have never met.

• I don't mind the skin color, but I find curly hair rather ugly, so a larger percentage of black women already fall flat there compared to other ethnicities

1|1
    4|0
  • If the black girl in the picture had straight hair, I would date her, yes. I like her skin color.

Honestly though, most black girls? No not really.

0|0
    5|0
  • if the person was a match then i wouldn't see the problem with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly so that I can say I had a hand in the destruction of the white race. πŸ˜€

0|0
    1|1
  • The girl looks hot by the way.. I will for sure go for her ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe
    What's wrong with a PRETTY black girl with a GORGEOUS little body like that 😍😍😍

3|0
    0|0
  • I’ve dated many I could marry one I guess but having dated so many and seen all the problems that come from it I’m sticking to my own kind for now on just easier I do find black women sexy asf though

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was interested in her and she was right of course. Race is not a major motivator

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes