Where can I meet men? How could I be more approachable?

So I'm 20 years old, good looking, intelligent, fun girl, and I'm single. I really want to date men. I always get from literally everyone, that I'm not easy to approach. I have kind of a resting bitch face and people usually think I'm flegmatic, or I'm angry or depressed. Its true that if I have a bad day, I can't fake myself, but sometimes its just my face... so men don't often come to me to just simply talk or ask me out. Although I work in a bar, so there are plenty of men who would have the chance..
In university, people just usually walk past each other and I dont really have much friends there yet because Im a freshmen.
I am on Tinder and I dated a few people, but its quite tiring and I haven't had much luck with it. I dont really like the idea of online dating, especially tinder.
So where else can I meet men? How could I have a positive atosphere that makes men approach me? I also get it a lot from everyone, that I'm scary, and reserved, like some queen. I'm not ugly, so I guess men are afraid from me? :( Deep down Im just a bit afraid and full of anxiety, but I act confidently.
Men approach me when I'm drunk (not too much) =when I'm smiling, open and joyful. Maybe this is the point? Or they just think if im drunk I'm easier to get?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• This:
    "Men approach me when... when I'm smiling, open and joyful. Maybe this is the point?"

Yes.
    My wife has RBF. When I first met her, I was wondering what was going on... (It turns out she really is a bitch!)

I'd ask "What's wrong?" and she'd say "Nothing". Yet, I was still perplexed.

Anyway, she discovered RBF aka Bitchy Resting Face which is the original and better description. Once she forwarded me the original video, I understood and things got better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk

Anyway, yes, smile. That is the #1 thing you can do to make yourself more approachable. Be more outgoing to get over your RBF handicap.