Still haven't kissed anyone at 19. Is that weird?

I started worrying about this issue when I was 15, when my best friend mentioned it.
4 years later, I'm still in the same position. Single. Alone and never been kissed. My best friend on the other hand found a boyfriend she's been with since she was 17 and most of my other friends are in relationships, or has had some experience in the past.
I am the oldest of my friend group because I'm born in January, so it sucks that I'm the least experienced when my other friends have months to catch up to my age and then start to worry about being too old. I don't know what to do, I don't want to be older and still have this problem while my other friends who are currently single start getting into their first relationships too. I'm afraid of being the late one and I'm afraid of being alone.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop it kissing earlier doesn't mean anything u r pure n device remember loosing virginity and all charecter is not good not loosing is not weird u r fine very fine concentrate on career everything happens u will even fuck a guy when time comes chill

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m seventeen and at this point I just want to get I️t over with. Everyone is already having sex and here I am never gave even been kissed