Still haven't kissed anyone at 19. Is that weird?

I started worrying about this issue when I was 15, when my best friend mentioned it.
4 years later, I'm still in the same position. Single. Alone and never been kissed. My best friend on the other hand found a boyfriend she's been with since she was 17 and most of my other friends are in relationships, or has had some experience in the past.
I am the oldest of my friend group because I'm born in January, so it sucks that I'm the least experienced when my other friends have months to catch up to my age and then start to worry about being too old. I don't know what to do, I don't want to be older and still have this problem while my other friends who are currently single start getting into their first relationships too. I'm afraid of being the late one and I'm afraid of being alone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop it kissing earlier doesn't mean anything u r pure n device remember loosing virginity and all charecter is not good not loosing is not weird u r fine very fine concentrate on career everything happens u will even fuck a guy when time comes chill

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m seventeen and at this point I just want to get I️t over with. Everyone is already having sex and here I am never gave even been kissed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It's good u have saved ur first kiss till now go out make some friends be open and nice invite them home play video games have them when the moment comes u will have ur kiss just let it flow

0|0
    0|0
  • No you will do it when you are ready. Have you experimented in other ways alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Dependa. Are you trying and failing (to get the first kiss) ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Am too single

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same as well :) so it's not weird at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes