When did you become completely comfortable in your relationship?

The title really says it all. How long did it take you to feel comfortable in your relationship? Why do you think you became comfortable then? How did it change your relationship? What moment did you realize (cute story’s are appreciated)?

520

Most Helpful Guy

• Met my wife in 1998. There were 5 distinct things that elevated her above all women. 1) She offered to come over and cook for me on our 2nd date instead of my offer for going out for dinner. . 2) At 21 she was working as a book keeper at a grocery store full time and going to school full time.(goal oriented) She had managed to save $8,000 dollars and was paying on her student loan while still in school. (Smart with money) 3) She made me wait for sex and hadn't had sex in over a year from her last LTR.(Not promiscuous.) 4) I called her on a Saturday night and she was watching TV with her parents. (Not a party girl) 5) Within a month of dating and once she was legit, she elevated me to the front. I took priority over her girlfriends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely and completely comfortable after a year of dating. It was because we had been in a long distance relationship for a year and after I finally could move to the same city, I felt confident. We had made it through the year of LDR and it felt like smooth sailing after that. Our two year anniversary is just around the corner and now it feels like there are just more and more years to come.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE