When did you become completely comfortable in your relationship?

The title really says it all. How long did it take you to feel comfortable in your relationship? Why do you think you became comfortable then? How did it change your relationship? What moment did you realize (cute story’s are appreciated)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Met my wife in 1998. There were 5 distinct things that elevated her above all women. 1) She offered to come over and cook for me on our 2nd date instead of my offer for going out for dinner. . 2) At 21 she was working as a book keeper at a grocery store full time and going to school full time.(goal oriented) She had managed to save $8,000 dollars and was paying on her student loan while still in school. (Smart with money) 3) She made me wait for sex and hadn't had sex in over a year from her last LTR.(Not promiscuous.) 4) I called her on a Saturday night and she was watching TV with her parents. (Not a party girl) 5) Within a month of dating and once she was legit, she elevated me to the front. I took priority over her girlfriends.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely and completely comfortable after a year of dating. It was because we had been in a long distance relationship for a year and after I finally could move to the same city, I felt confident. We had made it through the year of LDR and it felt like smooth sailing after that. Our two year anniversary is just around the corner and now it feels like there are just more and more years to come.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• dude... the bathroom... when bathroom time becomes a shared affair, i think the comfort line has been crossed.

0|3
    0|0
  • My current girl and I had sex on the first date. I'm not saying this to "brag" lol, it went a long way to getting comfortable together quickly. Even with that, it takes time. You have to get to know (and fully accept) each other, flaws and all to be completely comfortable and the time it takes for that to happen can vary depending on the relationship and lots of other factors such as how often you see each other, talk, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half a year, first fart. First one of me, she did them sooner xD
    I always avoided doind them, but since she didn't mind, despite being a very well-behaved girl, I knew it's gonna be A-ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably started things wrong, but my girlfriend and I first had sex, then got to know each other and just started hanging out more. We don't really go on typical dinner dates, just the movie theater and casual stuff, where there is no pressure.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple weeks. I accidently farted on her in bed and then she turned around and farted on me in return.. Bathroom doors stayed open ever since then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Within a couple of months, because we had been best friends for 5 years previous.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my girl stopped doubting me.
    And when she got pregnant 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • When I gave up having one, and decided I was better off single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think it's a function of time. It's more of where you're at in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i feel love and that the other person fully trust me... and.. lets say my story isn't so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • First week

0|0
    0|0
  • From the beginning, we been homies since the start

0|0
    0|0
  • When we have talked about future & marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • After sex, but if its after like 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • it took me like 7 months to feel that wsy

0|0
    0|0
  • A little over half a year

0|0
    0|0
  • Think its easier after "i love you" stage

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • She laughed at my first fart in her presence
    Total confidence instantly

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• All relationships can be a little scary and uncomfortable because you're completely opening yourself up to another person and trusting them. It's not that easy unless both partners are supporting each other and 100% invested into the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never can.
    Thats why most relationships fail.

0|0
    0|1
  • i am always comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in one so I wouldn't know

0|1
    0|0