What do you really look for in a girl?

523

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough question because of it's structure...
    As in, what am I looking for when I'm choosing, or what am I looking for in order to keep me with a woman?

Looks. Face is a must, body doesn't need to be perfect but you damn sure can't be bigger than me.

Intelligence. You don't have to be that smart, but if it hurts me to talk to you I'm immediately walking away.

Good attitude. If you're upset that we didn't go to a better restaurant, it's not going to work. It's Friday, not Valentine's day...

She makes me laugh or I make her laugh. I LOVE making women laugh, man it just makes me feel so good.

Maternal instincts, something showing me that she's responsible (If you're not going to take care of your body, how can I trust you to take care of our kids?) and caring.

Not vindictive... if you've got a child that you're using as a weapon against their father, I have no interest in giving you the opportunity to pull that garbage with me.

No drugs, but responsible weed / alcohol consumption is fine.

SINGLE. If you don't love your man any more, end it. Don't cheat and hurt him. Most relationships end, but the other person still has to live their life.

Bonus points for having certain parts of your body being absolutely amazing, or having a great voice, having no children, being a bit younger than me but not too much younger than me. Ultimate bonus points for beautiful hazel eyes that I can just get lost in for the rest of my life, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• similar interests or willingness to learn at least a little about them. Goes for guys, too.