What do you really look for in a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough question because of it's structure...
    As in, what am I looking for when I'm choosing, or what am I looking for in order to keep me with a woman?

Looks. Face is a must, body doesn't need to be perfect but you damn sure can't be bigger than me.

Intelligence. You don't have to be that smart, but if it hurts me to talk to you I'm immediately walking away.

Good attitude. If you're upset that we didn't go to a better restaurant, it's not going to work. It's Friday, not Valentine's day...

She makes me laugh or I make her laugh. I LOVE making women laugh, man it just makes me feel so good.

Maternal instincts, something showing me that she's responsible (If you're not going to take care of your body, how can I trust you to take care of our kids?) and caring.

Not vindictive... if you've got a child that you're using as a weapon against their father, I have no interest in giving you the opportunity to pull that garbage with me.

No drugs, but responsible weed / alcohol consumption is fine.

SINGLE. If you don't love your man any more, end it. Don't cheat and hurt him. Most relationships end, but the other person still has to live their life.

Bonus points for having certain parts of your body being absolutely amazing, or having a great voice, having no children, being a bit younger than me but not too much younger than me. Ultimate bonus points for beautiful hazel eyes that I can just get lost in for the rest of my life, haha.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• similar interests or willingness to learn at least a little about them. Goes for guys, too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• That she is confident with herself and has a happy personality and if she has medium sized boobs size D that’s perfect I love to hold them in my hands and squeeze them while I suck her nipples and bite and give her neck kisses and I would love it if she loves me for me and never tried to change that and I don’t mind if she takes control once and a while and I would cook and clean every day unless she wanted to cook

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks of course. Don't need to be a supermodel, but they do play a part. Like, anywhere between 25-40%
    Intelligent, has to be. Has to think for herself. Has to be a human, a charachter. Someone I can talk with. Willing to make offspring. Be monogamous. Preferably have blue or green eyes and be a caucasian, as well as be the same nationality as me. (My prefrences)

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction to me, honesty, thoughtfulness, intelligence, similar interests to mine, my type of body, my type of face. In that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am looking for a smart, cute girl i can talk with and she's like my best friend

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say character if she has a great sense of humor plus little bit of hotness perhaps that makes a perfect girl u wanna date

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotness first, then a calm demeanor and a nice mind for us to talk about interesting shit for hours and hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respects herself
    Decent looks and physique
    Sense of humor
    Practical and down to earth

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about other guys but me I just look her face shape and her eyes and a hair styles😆😆😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Breasts of course.
    Is there anything else to look forward in a girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I find her attractive
    What's her personality like
    What's her heart like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• When she's herself, smart, funny. Physical Attraction is the lowest on my checklist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs.

0|2
    0|0
  • Confidence, independence,

0|0
    0|0
  • great body

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes