Online dating profile height killing me?

i been single for a year and im on every site under the sub but i dont have any hits. im definitely cute at least by my ex standards (she was hot to me too) and a bit on the fitter side but having no luck. my female friends say my pics are good, a good profile, and I have a great career. so im convinced its my height I'm 5'4"... do woman care about my height that much or am i just being paranoid over something i can't can't change?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Height is not a high factor for dating for me... I value personality and values over physical attributes!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well obviously on apps like Tinder, Bumble etc which are the most popular, you don't mention your height so that shouldn't affect the amount of matches you get. It might affect things later if you meet up, but not initially.

I've met up with plenty of girls from Tinder without having once mentioned my height. Some said they could judge my height from my photos, but I don't know.

Just make sure your pictures are good quality and have a preference for girls who are similar height to you or preferably shorter, they'll be far more open to you. Most girls who are concerned about height are really only after a guy who's taller than they are.