Are guys attracted to maternal girls?

Just a curious thought. I am considered to be the "mom" of my friend group. No, I do not have children, I just really enjoy baking and cooking. I also tend to clean a lot more than my friends. I am also the person that people go to if they need something or if they want advice. When we have a gathering, I take care of people. Yes, I have had boyfriends in the past, I am just generally curious if guys are attracted to girls who have a maternal streak a mile wide.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it is certainly a good indication that you will make a great mother, you are already walking in the footsteps! For me, that is a turn on because I do want a family one day, and at the rate I am taking, it will likely be sooner in the relationship than later.

I don't want a girlfriend to take care of me, but thinking of the ideal woman to start a family with, I do seek maternal qualities. Also, I want to share in those duties she takes on so that there is less of a burden on her come time for motherhood. Hey, show me how to wash clothes, I could definitely use come cooking lessons, I know how clean dishes the old manual way, and I am more than willing to keep up on the bathroom and floor mopping!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Many are when they’re looking to settle down... until then it’s not really something that factors in when looking for a girlfriend

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Generally yes but every one wants what they want. I'm sure you will meet a great guy that will compliment your skills and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can honestly go either way but for me it was how I was raised and what I valued in a future wife that helped me decide who I wanted to be with. My wife wasn't very maternal at first but I dated a lot of maternal type women and it never bothered me. My wife is maternal but wasn't when we were dating. To me it just depends on the people in question and how well they click. I've seen some women grow out of the maternal instinct as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I reckon so, like a guy would be attracted to someone like you, if he's thinking of a long term relationship, I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there are guys like that.

Women with nurturing personalities seem ideal for settling down with as they are more likely to be more understanding and compassionate in relationships or raising children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Most guys never really grow up. I know i haven't. so a partner who likes to look after them like that will really make them happy. And if you've found a decent guy he'll really show you that you're appreciated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if your personality is beautiful and your confident then of course who wouldn’t and I wouldn’t mind cooking and clean once and a while and I also like to bake

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes we are if that is what we are looking for.., good, chance though that most guys won't just want to, bang u for the hell of it since you put, off a mom vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah ofcourse. The things you describe are great qualities. As long as 'moming' around doesn't keep you from having fun.

0|2
    0|0
  • No I’m materialistic I like girls that aren’t that way when I spoil them they respect it and not bitches about it but I’m same way I’ve used men and women for material things

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. This one is. I always have been and don't see that changing. Hopefully her maternal side is still fun and doesn't turn into nagging.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by that. But if I could have a girl who cook for me, be caring and take care of me, hell yeah i'd be interested. That's the best kind of girl, a girl shining love and care.

0|0
    0|0
  • material women are the biggest turn off ever. i generally avoid.

0|2
    0|0
    • it says maternal, as in motherly. Did you not read her question?

• Show All
    • yeah, you do have a good point with the material women thing, didn't mean to sound rude but I was just confused at your misreading haha

• nope cool worked out anyway. haven't slept another one of those nights yay! appreciate you looking out for OP.

• yes, i am attracted to them and i can do everything for a woman, if she gives birth to my children.

0|1
    0|0
  • Highest marriageable kind. The perfect type to make a life time commitment to. Just like my wife.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course.

The guy who get a girl like this it's a lucky guy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah. They're really nice and can often be attractive.

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm attractive to all girls. Regardless, what they are. If yor willing to like me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't really make a difference as long as she looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I love them so so much😍

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Was it Freud who said that all guys subconsciously want to bang their mothers?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes