Are guys attracted to maternal girls?

Just a curious thought. I am considered to be the "mom" of my friend group. No, I do not have children, I just really enjoy baking and cooking. I also tend to clean a lot more than my friends. I am also the person that people go to if they need something or if they want advice. When we have a gathering, I take care of people. Yes, I have had boyfriends in the past, I am just generally curious if guys are attracted to girls who have a maternal streak a mile wide.

235

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it is certainly a good indication that you will make a great mother, you are already walking in the footsteps! For me, that is a turn on because I do want a family one day, and at the rate I am taking, it will likely be sooner in the relationship than later.

I don't want a girlfriend to take care of me, but thinking of the ideal woman to start a family with, I do seek maternal qualities. Also, I want to share in those duties she takes on so that there is less of a burden on her come time for motherhood. Hey, show me how to wash clothes, I could definitely use come cooking lessons, I know how clean dishes the old manual way, and I am more than willing to keep up on the bathroom and floor mopping!

Most Helpful Girl

• Many are when they’re looking to settle down... until then it’s not really something that factors in when looking for a girlfriend