Is it wrong for the guy?

So I've been kind of casually seeing a guy.
Crazy story but it is true.
I am 24yo and never had a kiss. So I put an ad on Craigslist (I know I am bold). In that ad I said I was looking to practice kissing with a guy because I want to gain experience. Tons of people responded as you can guess. I started to chat with this guy. Long story short I saw him 2 days ago. Went to a bar, talked and drinked a little. He knew because of the ad that I had never kissed and wanted to so he just asked towards the end if he could. We madeout. It was awesome. After that I kind of said yes to go to his place (I know dangerous but it is done and I am alive). We madeout some more, things got hotter, let's say we started to feel each other out. I know he knows I am a virgin (cause pretty much impossible to had never kissed but not be virgin). And he respected that I did not want to have sex right now.
But now I feel bad. Because he wants to see me again. As do I. But I know that I won't give my virginity to him without further deepening our relationship.
So I guess my question is : is it wrong?
I know I am never obliged to give a man anything sexually speaking. But I feel bad to continue to see him, turn him on and just leave him with blue balls.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• IT IS NOT WRONG (to not give him your virginity). Your ad was just to practice kissing. You provided him with pleasure as well, and if you want you could just end it right there. Also blue balls isn't a thing for most men, just an excuse to have sex. So don't fall for it, stand up for what you think is right.