Is it wrong for the guy?

So I've been kind of casually seeing a guy.
Crazy story but it is true.
I am 24yo and never had a kiss. So I put an ad on Craigslist (I know I am bold). In that ad I said I was looking to practice kissing with a guy because I want to gain experience. Tons of people responded as you can guess. I started to chat with this guy. Long story short I saw him 2 days ago. Went to a bar, talked and drinked a little. He knew because of the ad that I had never kissed and wanted to so he just asked towards the end if he could. We madeout. It was awesome. After that I kind of said yes to go to his place (I know dangerous but it is done and I am alive). We madeout some more, things got hotter, let's say we started to feel each other out. I know he knows I am a virgin (cause pretty much impossible to had never kissed but not be virgin). And he respected that I did not want to have sex right now.
But now I feel bad. Because he wants to see me again. As do I. But I know that I won't give my virginity to him without further deepening our relationship.
So I guess my question is : is it wrong?
I know I am never obliged to give a man anything sexually speaking. But I feel bad to continue to see him, turn him on and just leave him with blue balls.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• IT IS NOT WRONG (to not give him your virginity). Your ad was just to practice kissing. You provided him with pleasure as well, and if you want you could just end it right there. Also blue balls isn't a thing for most men, just an excuse to have sex. So don't fall for it, stand up for what you think is right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Don't ever go beyond what you are comfortable with. If he pressures you into doing anything beyond that then he is in the wrong. You are in charge of your own body and deepening a relationship before having sex is not too much to ask. Always remember that if he is the right guy for you that he would require you to change to what he want but respect you and let things happen when they do. Walking away is always an option when things are starting to go where you don't want them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say lay down some ground rules and see each other again and see how things go. You may have found your soul mate

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. That's his choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think it's wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.. first of all this guy just wants ur pussy.
    He is using u.. u ain't a thing. ur a human. SO leave him with the blue balls... guys on craiglists are despo and horny af

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes