What to text a guy who gave you his number?

We met at a club last night, he was really nice handsome and seemed to be into me. He came from a work Christmas party so he didn't took his phone and gave me his number instead.
So how do I go from here? I'm better then a 'hey' 😂😂

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, it's Anonymous. We met at... last night and you gave me your number. Then either ask him to meet you somewhere or just say something cute like "Now you have mine. You know what to do."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let him know “hey it’s me from that Christmas party” be unanimous so you can figure out if you weren’t the only one, also by doing that your just planting the seed to see if he’s really interested. Usually if a guy is interested he would ask for a girls number except of giving in but because of your situation just let him know that’s your number and sit and wait lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE