How do I gain confidence?

I want to go up to my crush but right before ima about to do it I just loose confidence a bunch of outcomes come through my head. How do I get over that

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I found confidence by not really caring about what was going to happen and to just try it out... and also I don't really care what others think about me because it only matters what you think about yourself
    PS Girls like it when boys flirt with them so i would say just go with it and if it doesn't work out the way you hope it would you would still be calling attention to yourself and a relationship could start from there... ps if you build your confidence up enough... had had this one boy winking at me and i thiught i was so cute cause most boy don't do that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ps helpful tip for getting girl we love hugs... one time i hugged this guy and wow... he put a little bit of deodorant behind his ear so when you went in for a hug you could smell it and it was so good and cute : )
      Your welcome : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if your friends push you into it (never doubt the power of peer pressure) it will just kind of happen, and it will get easier

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My friends arnt pushing me into it I’m just not very confident and going up to this girl for some reason

• When I was in high school, I was kind of confident, but obviously everyone gets nervous, and I stood there forgetting how to speak for a few seconds, but she said yeah, so that was pretty good. My friends didn't push me, but they just would not stop talking about it until I did it, so motivation I guess. The worst that can happen is she says no, and then you can ask someone else or something. It's probably a date or dance right?

• Ig it’s the same for how it was for you they just keep telling me to do it, ima just ask her tomorrow.