Do guys expect girls to message first?

A guy asked me to the movies and I agreed to go, but then he hasn't messaged me in over a week.
Has he been expecting me to message him first? Does he just not want to go anymore? Has he met someone else and forgotten about me?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kinda ridiculous for this guy, in his position, to expect you to message him first. He may have forgotten. That's the only logical thing I can come up with lol

• Could he be busy? We only just finished school, maybe he's just trying to get his life together? Haha, maybe I'm just being hopeful

• Thank you! You've been really helpful :)

• no problem at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys r complicated if u act interested and message too much they won't like it