Why do guys just wanna hurt me all the time? Am I over thinking this? Do you think he likes me?

I went out with a guy from tinder, and he said he's looking for a solid serious relationship. When we first started to message me on tinder he called me "beautiful". And He works hard and is a farmer, he paid for my meal, held the door open (even held the door open for the people behind us) And when he left he said he enjoyed the date. Then we set up another date for this coming Saturday and he texts me at least once a day which is unusual he usually texted me a lot more before, he sometimes sends me a snap but I notice his snap points go up. I don't know, just seems like I'm too ugly for men so they stop pursuing me... maybe I'm not good enough for anyone.. he probably deserves better than me.

12