Why do guys just wanna hurt me all the time? Am I over thinking this? Do you think he likes me?

I went out with a guy from tinder, and he said he's looking for a solid serious relationship. When we first started to message me on tinder he called me "beautiful". And He works hard and is a farmer, he paid for my meal, held the door open (even held the door open for the people behind us) And when he left he said he enjoyed the date. Then we set up another date for this coming Saturday and he texts me at least once a day which is unusual he usually texted me a lot more before, he sometimes sends me a snap but I notice his snap points go up. I don't know, just seems like I'm too ugly for men so they stop pursuing me... maybe I'm not good enough for anyone.. he probably deserves better than me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• 😿😿😿 sorry wish I could help I can't see why he wouldn't like you he seems really nice. Now I can't speak about most guys but (including myself) some guys don't mean to hurt anyone we are just ignorant and don't know better😅. I can say only time will tell but I hope you find the right relationship for you. 😺Best of luck (even if I didn't really help.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your are using the app tobhide your insecurities. Seriously, Tinder out of all the apps, you choose the turd Tinder? Think about this for a moment, you want something lasting but you use Tinder. This is only for hooking up and done, not a lasting relationship.

I suggest to download Match or Eharmony (I prefer Match) and try it out, it seems that it would suit you more. And seriosuly calm down take a deep breath, not every guy is out there to hurt you. You will find some one who will care a treat you like a queen it will just take some time to find thr special someone! Hope it helps!

0|0
    0|0
    • You can definitely find people on tinder, my friend found her boyfriend on tinder. And a girl is getting married with a guy off tinder.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you have some insecurity issues stop doubting yourself so much. There will always be someone prettier than you, just like there will always be someone uglier than you. You have to get over that because obsessing over it isn't going to help. If he likes you than great! and he sounds like he does... I really don't see a problem here you're just stressing out over nothing. Get over yourself and try and have some fun

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes