Why did he disappear all of a sudden, and his attitude changed drastically?

There's this guy that I talk to and we've been talking for 5 months I am attracted to him and like him. So what happened is we never met but I've seen him around college and thought he was fit so my friend got his number for me. We started talking and he seemed so lovely and innocent (but blunt sometimes) I don't blame him tho he's English isn't that good as he came from another country 2 years ago, but I felt like I had to make all the effort with texting first and stuff and he did always ask me to call him. we did flirt a little and had plans to meet but it never happened. So we stopped talking for a month or so and he came back commenting on my selfies and texting me 'hi' first for once and we started talking again. He then asked me to call him and I did and he told me he wanted to meet me and he feels lonely cause he has no one to talk to. It started getting a bit sexual after him telling me to meet in his house and he saying wants me and he likes me, he even told me he loves me (lol) in a jokey way. I kept on telling him for 3 weeks that I'll go to his place but I didn't and he got a bit aggressive and he said how he needs to see me. He also kept on telling me what I want from him cause I wasn't clear myself about it all, even tho I liked him but I was scared he just wanted sex from me. He said he's never had girlfriend before too.! He then blocked me on insta and I asked why he did that and he said I fucked up. He then blocked my number too. Since then he hasn't been on his insta for 5 weeks since his blocked me on that and we mostly talked on insta. P. s my friend follows him on insta and I have her acc that's how I know he hasn't been active. I just wonder where his been, and why he hasn't been active for that long. And I do miss him even tho I don't want to.

235