Why did he disappear all of a sudden, and his attitude changed drastically?

There's this guy that I talk to and we've been talking for 5 months I am attracted to him and like him. So what happened is we never met but I've seen him around college and thought he was fit so my friend got his number for me. We started talking and he seemed so lovely and innocent (but blunt sometimes) I don't blame him tho he's English isn't that good as he came from another country 2 years ago, but I felt like I had to make all the effort with texting first and stuff and he did always ask me to call him. we did flirt a little and had plans to meet but it never happened. So we stopped talking for a month or so and he came back commenting on my selfies and texting me 'hi' first for once and we started talking again. He then asked me to call him and I did and he told me he wanted to meet me and he feels lonely cause he has no one to talk to. It started getting a bit sexual after him telling me to meet in his house and he saying wants me and he likes me, he even told me he loves me (lol) in a jokey way. I kept on telling him for 3 weeks that I'll go to his place but I didn't and he got a bit aggressive and he said how he needs to see me. He also kept on telling me what I want from him cause I wasn't clear myself about it all, even tho I liked him but I was scared he just wanted sex from me. He said he's never had girlfriend before too.! He then blocked me on insta and I asked why he did that and he said I fucked up. He then blocked my number too. Since then he hasn't been on his insta for 5 weeks since his blocked me on that and we mostly talked on insta. P. s my friend follows him on insta and I have her acc that's how I know he hasn't been active. I just wonder where his been, and why he hasn't been active for that long. And I do miss him even tho I don't want to.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Just move on u are so pretty u ll get some better than him. Live ur life, he will get his punishment

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl make up your mind.. if you like him just get down to his place and considering you haven't met him in person or in front of your friends makes a guy feel awkward and disrespected in a way..
    There was this girl that I was dating in college similar your kind of situation we used to meet have lunch dinner go out and stuff.. there was one time some of her friends came to the same place to eat.. she spotted them and she took me out from he back door.. now Imagine if it was a guy who would do this to you.. like would hide you from meeting his friends. From that day onwards I never talked to her. I told her why I wouldn't talk to her and told her

you aren't worth my time.. if you aren't commited to me and can't accept me in public.. I hope that answered your question clearly enough

1|0
    0|0
  • He clearly only wanted to have sex with you.
    If I were you, I would stay far away from him because he doesn't seem like a nice person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on, lots of guys out there would want to date you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds quite complex lol... maybe this guys really sensitive... why not go irl nd talk to him... dont worry u won't be called despo nd stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him, he is a weird guy, I guess he has been using you as backup

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say he loves you or not, but he just wants to be physical with you. You can safely ignore this opinion if you want. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want in your life than let him go.
    But if you still like him than you should try his number from other number you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww I can feel such a nyc thing. Maybe he is one of those guyz

0|0
    0|0
  • What a short Messages, I just Do know why you want him So much?

0|0
    0|0
  • U should never question why someone is doing what they are doing, just keep it casual, and if things are going good talk about the next step or where u are currently at, always assume that the other person has other options so discuss being exclusive with only them if u don't want the other person sleeping around while sleeping with u, I find it best to not out any pressure in the beginning and mention that when we are with eachother we are with eachother and when not... they are free to do whatever they want, that way u can do whatever u want, but if u find that u only want to be with that person at the time talk it out and see where they stand and make sure u say u only want to be with them at the time and if they want to be with other people that they might as well be with those other people cause they are obviously passing up a good thing, and u ain't got time for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on now

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you miss him

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't invite me to your questions

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2