I don't know where to find 'my kind of women' (personality wise)?

My preffered women is someone who is comfortable with themselves, who is strong and independant and doens't necessarily NEED a man in her life but wants one. Someone who can handle themselves and doens't need to have things done for her. I have that personality and i have had my strongest crushes on women that have that kind of personality but i don't know where i can find these kind of people, as unfortunatley all my previous crushes on women of this type are either taken or are to far away to make anything work (like several thousand miles away to be specific)

Of course looks factor into it to, but although i have a 'preffered' body/looks i'm realistic and know that most women won't have the kind of body i'm dreaming of

I'm 25 by the way

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mean to brag but I think I have that kind of personality. It's just that guys don't realize this. Maybe there is also someone just around the corner that you don't realize she might be the one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Girl upstairs is one, but she is taken already

Most Helpful Guy

• Strong, confident, self-reliant, fit women are everywhere, at least where I live on the US west coast. I know a few out east too. Increase your perspective; your assumption may be limiting your impression.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where i am it's mainly Chavs and Clingly girls...

• Ok. Then reprogram yourself to attract them. They're there, just hard to see. Spend time, regularly, visualizing what sort of man these women might be authentically attracted to.

Visualize how he might demonstrate emotional maturity, practice healthy habits, respond to criticism, treat women, reach for goals, learn & teach himself, and be an honest man. etc

Think about it daily until you can feel it, and then feel yourself becoming that.

• I already am that... only thing im finding hard is the quick acting side... i dont act quickly i take a long time to get comfortable enpugh with people