What would you consider a good first date?

What would you consider a good first date?
How long it went for?
Type of conversation topics?
Body language?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to to make my first destination a decent drive no music. Its good to get to know eachother right off. Then get things goung with a little competition maybe some putt-putt golf or bowling. Make it fun and interactive. I find its easier to open up in a fun public settings, there's not so much pressure. Then food of course, depending on the girl i might take her to the dollar menu as a test to see how she reacts.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Walking and talking, 8 hours, everything and anythinv that comes to mind, staying close and paying attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • How well we got along and connected (how quickly we became comfortable with each other, if it happened).

0|0
    0|0
  • If she had fun, I'm good. Maybe 2hours long. Topics like her hobbies, my hobbies, families, studies, future plans. I'm lost at body language though.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good date would last for exactly 22.682 minutes. The conversation would be deeply philosophical and the body language would be minimal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes