I think im the only person who dont know how to flirt?

My friends ralk a lot about dating girls and stuff and when this is the subject i just keeo my mouth shut. What do i do? I did go out with a girl once and kissed her but i dlnt think we had enough talk to get to this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't flirt much. Always had go on internet to find good advice since I can't get good advice from girls in my school. I do ask for advice to my current boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting is easy and natural I thought it was a rocket science since I over thought it. You flirt by teasing around and touching and looking at them in a sexual way it’s that simple. It takes time to become natural behavior.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I can't flirt. it always turns into me overly giggling, and i just give up because of my silliness

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I own up to it. I don't know how to handle girls. At least I know it and accept it. I avoid them, cuz I don't want to waste their time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to be like that you will only regret it the longer you leave it. Read some Manuel’s and try talking to them it’s a lot more fun than you think👌

• Exhausting kind of fun tho.

Recommended myTakes