I think im the only person who dont know how to flirt?

My friends ralk a lot about dating girls and stuff and when this is the subject i just keeo my mouth shut. What do i do? I did go out with a girl once and kissed her but i dlnt think we had enough talk to get to this.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't flirt much. Always had go on internet to find good advice since I can't get good advice from girls in my school. I do ask for advice to my current boyfriend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting is easy and natural I thought it was a rocket science since I over thought it. You flirt by teasing around and touching and looking at them in a sexual way it’s that simple. It takes time to become natural behavior.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE