What are your biggest insecurities when approaching girls/guys?

What are your biggest insecurities?

Have they ever held you back from perusing a relationship?
or held you back from opportunities and social events?

Did you get over your insecurities?
How did you do so?
and any advises on how to overcome them?

Do you think this is one of those situation where the saying "Fake it until you make it" should be applied?

123339

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay. Let's say scars. Many girls consider scars/ birth marks/ stretch marks etc... to be an insecurity because they make then seem less sexy. They actually make you seem more sexy. And any mental insecurity like sounding stupid infront of people you adore is also our fault because we look at them in a pessimistic way. You get me?

• Insecurities are just a mental barrier. If you can actually think analytically you'll find there are no insecurities. If you would like we can speak of them.