Why would you go on a "DATE"?

Is it to,
a) give a "chance"
b) because you're already kinda "interested"
c) "in love" or "attracted" Why would you go on a "DATE"??

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A, you never really know a girl or boy for that matter unless they're on a date with you. They show their true colours and not a friend bond. Guys with friends don't open up whereas girls with friends just like to joke and have fun. So in a date you'd have to open up more than you normally would

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• All three could be a reason I would go. Although I have only had bad experiences with the "giving a chance" dates.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• If or when she's worth my time. If connect as friends then ill hang out. But if we connect and have attraction towards each other or jus me, then id ask her out on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ultimately, you go on dates to get to know the other person, because you're trying to gauge if you want to go further in the relationship. So really, any of the three could be a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above actually.
    A when a cute girl approaches me first and i want to find out what she is like.
    B when i would approach first because i noticed how nice of a person she is.
    C when i deeply love her and want to break out of the friendzone.

0|0
    0|0
  • b)
    You don't fall in love like that, that comes with time, but you have to be at least interested to date someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • First date when I'm really interested
    Then either because I'm still interested, or just can't decide yet.
    Then love.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found a girl, I'll go on a date to know her. I want to know her because I am interested in her. After that date, I maybe and may not be in love with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • C because I don’t want to be interested in a girl I want to crush on a girl and have feelings towards her before a date

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B or C can be the case. but it MAY also be D) not really interested but didn't have a date in some time so may as well practice a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? Would you rather skip the steps and go straight to the sack, get married, and divorce at the same day?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say b.
    or to get more specific: because i want to get to know someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm attracted to her and to see if there's anything there.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. But mostly to give a chance maybe I would be surprised

0|0
    0|0
  • My attitude is to always give things like that a chance. I've met some truly amazing women that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of the stated. And if I want to give it a chance there is a chance I'm already kinda interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just for wasting time... bkoz end of day we need sex sex is important. Date is basically trap.

0|1
    0|0
  • All three are valid reasons to go on a date !! B and C sound more profound !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Give a chance. You never know. It can't hurt to get closer to somebody πŸ™‚.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above , everyone is different each girl is different

0|0
    0|0
  • The desire for another peer of Sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have done a poll. I choose A.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Most of the time, it is A cause I really need to get to know the person better for it to be a B and usually, when I get asked out on a date, I don't really know the person much. But I like to give chances and see how things go.

But sometimes, it is a mix of A and C.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sole purpose for dating is to get to know a guy more. In the hope it'll develop into something serious

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know i like hanging lout for a while when i like a person id probably date them when im in love but A DATE, I don't know i dont see a point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am bored and wanna go out and I like meeting new people regardless XD
    MAX I gain a new friend if not a lover.
    if neither work then I gained experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the case. The "give it a chance" is like the most common I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • B or c

0|0