Is it me the problem or boys?

I never had a boyfriend and there’s no one asking me out or flirting with me. When I see a cute boy I’m kinda into it but when i get to know them i lose interest and I find myself alone. I’m kinda in affectionate and i don’t find anyone that matches my personality. who can I fix that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, the queen has to hide her crown to speak with the peasants. As the peasants speak to you as their own, listen to what they're saying. You'll never know.. Your king might be amongst the peasants also hiding his crown.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get a girlfriend, we are soft.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• it could be the boys. my former girlfriend didn't had no boys interested in her until she went to college and i swooped up the hottest girl on campus. if you lose interest in them though focus on the point you do. what was it exactly and why. start with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be patient. It will fix itself when you get out of high school and into the real world. You'll have a much bigger pool of guys to meet, and will meet a guy that fits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you there's a guy that likes you. He's probably too shy or too afraid to make the first move. I know I was scared shitless when I first talked to my crush. It paid off once I finally took that step.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what's wrong with the boys, you are very cute and pretty. I'm sure you'll find someone and hit it off, you are young still.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its you, you're setting standards and ruling people out. the boys are just being themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you right, but the most of then kind of fake and try to impress me too much and not trying to be themselves

• You are only 16. Guys your age have no idea what they want. Most are clueless as to what makes a quality woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't stress over it too much your young it will come with time

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont force yourself to fall in love!:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have the same problem but with women

0|0
    0|0
  • Date me because u are an angel😇

0|0
    0|0
  • its mostly gonna come down to you not truly knowing what you want

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes