Is it me the problem or boys?

I never had a boyfriend and there’s no one asking me out or flirting with me. When I see a cute boy I’m kinda into it but when i get to know them i lose interest and I find myself alone. I’m kinda in affectionate and i don’t find anyone that matches my personality. who can I fix that?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, the queen has to hide her crown to speak with the peasants. As the peasants speak to you as their own, listen to what they're saying. You'll never know.. Your king might be amongst the peasants also hiding his crown.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get a girlfriend, we are soft.